The NUCTECHTM BI2002 Body Inspection System is the most ideal solution for detection of both metallic and non-metallic threats and contrabands concealed inside body and artificial limbs, beneath clothes, and in shoes. Working with the best proven and extra low dose x-ray transmission imaging technology and featuring unmatched imaging performance, ergonomic and friendly user interface, excellent reliability and maintainability the BI2002 is perfect for markets and industries like customs, airports, rail transportation stations, prisons, rare metal mines, schools, etc.
Body Inspection System
- By extra low dose x-ray transmission imaging, all kinds of threat and contrabands inside body are detectable.
- Unparalleled imaging performance guaranteed by applying advanced medical x-ray generator optimized for body screening, high resolution detector technology, and creative system structure design for scanning human body in static status.
- X-ray radiation exposure to human body is reduced to a minimum by using diversity x-ray doses for persons of different sizes filtering useless soft x-rays and scanning Region of Interest only.
- Full radiation protection design around the whole equipment makes the x-ray leakage out of the housing covers close to natural background level and no extra radiation protection structure, region, or measurements are required.
- Windows system based computer platform builds powerful network capabilities with good compatibility and easy extendibility and gains great advantages in network applications.
|Screening Region||2000mm(H) × 800mm(W) (Full body)|
|Dimensions||2670mm(L) ×1900mm (W)×2550mm (H)|